Your examples of artwork must include:
- Creative personal artwork in any artform, although Visual Art is preferred.
- Three to five design sketches.
- At least one original design. This could be a garment you have made or something you have designed that someone else made for you. Examples could include street wear and/or any design of yours that has ever been on stage: costuming, fashion, school mascot, something for an event, etc.
Helpful tips for a successful portfolio:
- Images of pieces must be lit adequately and evenly.
- Images of pieces must be photographed “straight on.”
- Drawings must be flat and clean, and the page must fill the whole screen (no torn edges)
- Images must be clear and in focus.
- Suggested format: in a Word document, PowerPoint, or similar format, including one image per page with the information beneath each image.